The BMA’s upcoming exhibition Third Space /shifting conversations about contemporary art, presented by PNC, will invigorate and enlighten the Birmingham community, and THIS IS THE PARTY TO LAUNCH IT ALL!
Be one of the first to experience the most extensive contemporary exhibition the Museum has ever organized. Combining multimedia works from around the world, this exhibition will connect the audience with thought provoking artists and issues from Birmingham to Fuxin, China, and everywhere in between.
The energy and excitement will extend beyond gallery walls with a night of:
- internationally-inspired, Southern cuisine and spirits,
- Alabama Staples like Merry Cheese Crisps and Jim ‘N Nick’s cheese biscuits,
- insider tips and tricks from the craft brewing world with Trim Tab’s own Jake Orr,
- interactive programming throughout the Museum,
- a DJ set by Holly Waxwing,
- and Disappearing Act a sound performance by Merrilee Challiss and Blake Wimberly
FREE for Members
$25 for Non-Members
Tickets will be available for purchase night of the event at the door
Please plan ahead and make arrangements for parking. Though our parking lot will be open for the event, space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. We encourage our guests to ride share or utilize the Boutwell Parking Deck on 19th Street and Reverend Abraham Woods Jr. Boulevard, which costs $8 for the night. You may refer to this map for additional parking locations.
Third Space is presented by