Lunch is served Tuesday through Friday 11am-2pm.
For reservations, please call 205.328.7850.
Oscars Fall 2016
- Cuban Nachos – House potato chips with pulled pork, Benton’s ham, ice box pickles, jalapenos, Swiss cheese, avocado-tomatillo salsa – $10.49
- Flatbread – Autumn squash, wild mushrooms, creamy ricotta, Calvados -soaked golden raisins, walnuts & herb oil -$9.99
- Soup & a Half – Half of a chicken salad melt with a cup of soup – $9.99
- Soup & Salad – Lady Helen’s house salad with a cup of soup – $9.99
- Bowl of Soup – $5.99
A Taste of Fall
- Fried Yardbird – House-brined airline breast of chicken with applewood smoked blue cheese-whipped Yukon golds & braised winter greens – $12.99
- Roasted Whole Acorn Squash – With Calvados-soaked golden raisins, baby arugula, creamy ricotta & bourbon sorghum – $10.99
- Wild Mushroom Gnocchi – With brown butter parmesan sauce – $10.99
All served with house chips, sweet potato fries, side salad or cup of soup.
- Chicken-Fried Steak & Black Pepper Gravy Sliders – With house-made pickles on cheddar-garlic biscuits – $11.49
- Georgia O’Keeffe Chicken Salad Melt – Sundried cherries, toasted walnuts & white cheddar on griddled Naan bread – $11.99
- The Remington – House-ground black angus beef, caramelized onions, Applewood-smoked blue cheese, arugula & garlicky dijonnaise on a sea salt & black peppercorn bun – $12.99
- Fried Calamari Po’boy – With pickled green tomatoes, pecorino, shredded lettuce & spicy aioli – $11.99
- Roasted Autumn Squash & Baby Kale Caesar – Pecorino, garlic-cheddar croutons, house-made buttermilk Caesar dressing – $10.99
- The Benton – Gratitude Farm’s butter lettuce, green onion, Applewood-smoked bacon, hard-boiled AL farm egg, house-made French dressing –$10.99
- Lady Helen’s House Salad – Gratitude Farm’s lettuces, sun-dried cherries, toasted walnuts, pecorino & choice of dressing – $8.49
- Add grilled chicken – $3.59
- Add grilled market fish – MP
- Campfire S’more Cake – For two – Graham cracker cake, smoked chocolate ganache, burnt marshmallow – $5.99
- Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Tart – With candied orange zest, praline pecans, spiced Chantilly cream – $5.99
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – With dates, rum-toffee sauce, walnut tuille, Chantilly cream- $5.29
Bart the Art Bat’s Favorite Small Bites for Children
All served with house chips, sweet potato fries, side salad, or cup of soup.
- Mini Burgers or Cheeseburgers -$5.89
- Crispy Chicken Tenders – $5.89
- Grilled Cheese – $5.89
Non Alcoholic – $2.59
Red Diamond Iced tea
Red Diamond Coffee
Beer – $4.59
Back Forty Truck Stop Honey
San Pellegrino – $3.29
Wine – $7.00
C.K. Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon
C.K. Mondavi Chardonnay
Bubbly – $8.00
Veuve de Vernay
An 18% Gratuity will be added for parties of 8 or more
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs, may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Oscar’s Sunday brunch – Oscar’s offers brunch on the first Sunday of each month. For a complete listings visit artsbma.org.
Enjoy delicious dishes from Oscar’s menu in the beauty and comfort of the museum with your family and friends. To make reservations call 205.254.2775. Space is limited.