The Junior Patrons are made up of nearly 1,000 young professionals with a mutual interest in art and promoting cultural involvement within the Birmingham community. The JP’s host a multitude of exciting art-related events throughout the year. See below for a list of Junior Patron member benefits and a listing of upcoming events. We hope to see you at our next event soon!
With your annual dues of $60 for an Individual membership or $80 for a Dual membership, you will receive all of the following benefits:
- Invitations to Museum events and exhibitions
- Free admission or discounts to Junior Patron events
- Free admission to blockbuster exhibitions
- 40% off tickets to Art on the Rocks!
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and Oscar’s at the Museum
- Reduced rates for Museum art classes
- 100% tax deductibility
- Subscription to the Members Magazine
- Art-related travel opportunities
- Free admission or discounts to more than 90 museums across the Southeast
James Sears, President
Ashley Tate, Vice President
Rachel Stricklin, Secretary
Michael Stone, Treasurer
SAVE THE DATES FOR ART ON THE ROCKS!!
June 14 / July 22 / August 19
7:00 -11:00 PM
$25 NON MEMBERS/$15 MEMBERS
Art on the Rocks presented by Dale’s Seasoning is back for an exciting 12th season! The Birmingham Museum of Art’s highly anticipated summer series brings the best of Birmingham’s vibrant cultural scene together in one dynamic place. Featuring artists, makers, musical guests, and downtown Birmingham businesses, Art on the Rocks presents three Friday nights of art, music, performances, food, and fun.