The Junior Patrons are a dynamic group of young professionals from throughout the Birmingham community with an interest in arts and culture. The JP’s host a variety of exciting art-related events throughout the year. We hope to see you at our next event!
With your annual dues of $60 for an Individual membership or $80 for a Dual membership, you will receive all of the following benefits:
- Free admission or discounts to Junior Patron events
- Invitations to members-only previews and events
- Art-related travel opportunities
- Discounted tickets to Art On The Rocks
- FREE Admission to Art After 5
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases
- 10% off at Oscar’s Cafe
- 20% off Art Camp & Studio School classes
- Subscription to the Medium, our members-only magazine
- Free admission or discounts to more than 90 museums across the Southeast
- AND MORE!
For more information about Junior Patrons, please contact Nancy Cooper, Membership Officer, at email@example.com, or 205-254-2389.
SAVE THE DATE: SPRING 2017 JP PROGRAMS
- JP Studio
Sunday, March 26 // 2:00-5:00 PM
- Artful Yoga
Sunday, April 23 // 3:00 PM
- Annual Friend Lecture + JP Cocktail Hour
Wednesday, May 10 // 5:30PM
- Drag Tours with Ms. Sharon Cocx
Friday, June 2 // 6:30-8:30pm