Docent program mission statement
To advance the mission of the Museum by facilitating tours that engage visitors and provide a positive, meaningful, and relevant experience with art.
Docent program vision statement
To create meaningful experiences for each Museum visitor that allow them to become positively transformed by the power of art.
Docent program values
- Collaboration: We work in partnership to support each other and the docent program.
- Enjoyment: We facilitate fun and positive experiences with art.
- Flexibility: We are open to new ideas and the possibility of seeing things in new ways.
- Learning: We invest continuously in our own learning and development. We help our visitors learn about life through the Museum’s works of art.
- Professionalism: We present ourselves in a positive manner and act with integrity.
- Respect: We treat each other, our visitors, and our diverse constituency with respect.